|VERDİĞİ KURS, KONFERANS SEMİNERLER
INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES and SEMINARS GIVEN
1. Clinical importance of visual physiology. Hacettepe University School of Medicine Department of Physiology, May 1989.
2. The most delicate part of neuro-ophthalmologic examination. Çukurova Ophthalmology Society, Çukurova University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, September 1989.
3. How do we see? Basic principles of neuro-physiology. Middle East Technical University, Philosophy Club Conference, November 1989.
4. Pupil field mapping with automated pupil perimetry. Hacettepe University, Institute of Neurologic Sciences and Psychiatry Conferences, February 1991
5. Pupil. Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology, Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Ankara 1991.
6. Pupil in objective examinations of visual functions. Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Department of Physiology, 1991.
7. Evaluation of vision and ophthalmic examination. Turkish Medical Association, Sağlık Günleri, June 1991, Ankara.
8. Humphrey computerized visual field examination and manual techniques. SSK Ankara Hospital, II. Ophthalmology Department Seminar, January 1992, Ankara.
9. Neuro-ophthalmologic examination methods. S.S.K. Ankara Hospiatal, II. Ophthalmology Department Seminar, January 1992, Ankara.
10. Optic disc pathologies. Hacettepe University, Institute of Neurologic Sciences and Psychiatry Conferences, Post-graduate Neurology Course, I. March 1992, Ankara.
11. Differential diagnosis in pseudopapilledema, papilledema and discedema. S.B. Ankara Hospital, Clinics of Ophthalmology Seminar, Ankara, April 1992.
12. Pupil examination. Hacettepe University, Institute of Neurologic Sciences and Psychiatry, Post-graduate Neurology Course, Ankara, II. May 1992.
13. Immunity based neuro-ophthalmologic diseases. National Ophthalmology Conference, Dr. Muzaffer Sander Summer Symposium. Eye and Immunology, June 1991, Ürgüp.
14. Pupil. Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Turkish Ophthalmology Society. Ankara,September 1992.
15. Diplopia. Neuro-ophthalmology Panel, V. National Neurology Conference, Marmaris, September 1992.
16. Neuro-ophthalmologic pupil anomalies. XVI. Spring Symposium, Turkish Ophthalmology Society İstanbul, May 1993.
17. Neuro-ophthalmologic examination. Beilinson Hospital, Petah Tiqva, Tel Aviv, İsrail, 1993.
18. Automated pupil perimetry. Beilinson Hospital, Petah Tiqva, Tel Aviv, İsrail, 1993.
19. Automated pupil perimetry. Tübingen University School of Medicine, Department of ophthalmology, Tübingen, September 1993.
20. Ophthalmology in paintings: Turkish Ophthalmology Society National Ophthalmology Conference, Antalya, 1994.
21. Neuro-Ophthalmology in paintings. X. International Neuro-ophthalmology Conference, Night Meeting, Freiburg, 1994.
22. Behçet's Disease. Göteborg University School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology, Göteborg, 1995.
23. Pupil disorders: Neuro-ophthalmology. I. Ophthalmology Post-graduate Course, Hacettepe University, Ankara 1995.
24. Neuro-ophthalmologic examination. Neuro-ophthalmology. I. Ophthalmology Post-graduate Course, Hacettepe University, Ankara 1995.
25. Eye disorders in patients with chronic renal failure. Baskent University School of Medicine, Hemodialysis Symposium, 1995 Ankara.
26. Pupil disorders for anestesiologists: Başkent University Department of Anestesiology, Ankara 1995.
27. Neuro-ophthalmologic examination with pictures. Numune Hospital, Clinics of Eye, Ankara, December 1995.
28. Neuro-ophthalmology in painting: Dokuz Eylül University School of Medicine, İzmir, December 1995.
29. Ocular Emergency: Başkent University School of Medicine, Ankara, 1996.
30. Traumatic optic neuropathies: XXX National Ophthalmology Conference Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Antalya, 1996.
31. Visual field examination in glaucoma. Hacettepe University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, II. Post-graduate Ophthalmology Course: Recent approaches in anterior segment disorders of eye, Ankara, 1996.
32. Anisocoria and pupil examination. Neurology Conference, İstanbul, 1996
33. Visual field test techniques in diseases except glaucoma.? In which situations are they prefered? Turkish Ophthalmology Society İstanbul Branch Monthly Meeting, İstanbul, 1997.
34. Nutritional and traumatic optic neuropathies. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Ankara Branch Monthly Meeting, İzmir, 1997.
35. Optic neuropathies in children. Pediatric Ophthalmology. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Bursa Branch, Monthly Meeting, Bursa, 1997.
36. Pupilla and anisocoria. Marmara University School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology, İstanbul, April 1997.
37. Pupilla and anisocoria. PTT Hospital, Turkish Ophthalmology Society Eye Clinics Educational Meeting, İstanbul, April 1997.
38. Etiology in pseudotumor cerebri. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Ankara Branch, Monthly Meeting, Ankara, June 1997.
39. Hypertension and eye. Başkent University School of Medicine Department of Cardiology, Hypertension Course, March 1997, Ankara.
40. Ocular fundus examination. Gaziantep University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Neuro-ophthalmology Days, Gaziantep, Turkey, September1997.
41. Visual field examination. Gaziantep University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology Tabip Odası. Neuro-ophthalmology Days, Gaziantep, September 1997.
42. Differential diagnosis in diplopia. Gaziantep University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, Neuro-ophthalmology Days, Gaziantep, September 1997.
43. Neuro-ophthalmologic differential diagnosis in patients with headache. Gaziantep University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, Neuro-ophthalmology Days, Gaziantep, September 1997.
44. Demyelinating optic neuropathies. Optic Nerve Head Winter Symposium, Turkish Ophthalmology Society, Konya Branch, Antalya, December 1997.
45. Diplopia in children. Hacettepe University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology Course, Ankara,1997.
46. Pupilla. XXXI. Turkish Ophthalmology Society National Ophthalmology Conference, 1997, İstanbul.
47. Treatment of optic nerve disorders. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Summer Symposium. Optic Nerve Head Panel, Adana, June 1998.
48. Neuro-Behçet syndrome. 2. Ophthalmology Days, Bayındır Medical Center, May, 1998.
49. Eye diseases in visual arts. Ankara Hospital, Scientific Programme, 1999.
50. Optic neuropathies and tretment modalities. XXXV. National Neurology Conference, İzmir, Turkey, 1999.
51. Imaging techniques. Turkish Ophthalmology Society XIX. National Ophthalmology Conference, Ankara, Turkey, 1999.
52. Pupilla and anisocoria. XX. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Winter Symposium, Uludağ, 1999.
53. Scientific announcement preperation and presentation. Turkish Ophthalmology Society XXII Winter Symposium 'Turkish Ophthalmology in the new Millenium'. Konya, 1999.
54. Visual acuity loss. Başkent University School of Medicine Department of Neurology, September Ankara, 2000.
55. Treatment of optic neuropathies. Gazi University School of Medicine, 17 November 2000.
56. Neurophthalmologic diseases Systemic diseases and the eye. TOS XXIII. Winter symposium.2000.
57. Arteritic and nonarteritic ischemic optic neuropathy. TOS. XXIII. Winter Symposium. Antalya, 2000.
58. Pseudotumor cerebri. Başkent University School of Medicine Department of Neurology, 30 November 2000.
59. Medical research and ethics of medical researchers and experimental animals. Turkish Ophthalmology Society İstanbul Branch, XXIII. Spring Symposium Scientific Program, 27 May 2000, İstanbul, Turkey.
60. Clinical manifestations and differantial diagnosis in multiple sclerosis. Turkish Ophthalmology Society İstanbul Branch Monthly Meeting, 16 November 2000.
61. Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology. SSK Ulucanlar Hospital, Ankara, Turkey, 2001.
62. Practical neuro-ophthalmology up-date course. XIII. European Society of Ophthalmology Conference, İstanbul, Turkey, 2001.
63. Ophthalmology in Paintings. Keynote Lecture. XIII. Congress of the European Society of Ophthalmology Istanbul-Turkey, 3-7 June 2001
64. Neuro-ophthalmologic examination methods. Turkish Ophthalmology Society XXXV. National Ophthalmology Conference,İzmir, Turkey, 23-26 September 2001.
65. Diagnostic methods and physiopathology. Turkish Ophthalmology Society XXXV. National Ophthalmology Conference, Efes Congress Center, İzmir, Turkey, 23-26 September 2001.
66. Pain accompanying headache. Turkish Ophthalmology Society Monthly Meeting, 14 June 2001.
67. Visual arts in the scope of an ophthalmologist. Ankara University School of Medicine Department of Pharmacology, 2001.
68. Pseudotumor cerebri. Turkish Ophthalmology Society XXIV Winter Symposium 31 December 2001.
69. Cranial nerves and their pathologies. Başkent University Medical School, Department of Neurology, Ankara, Turkey, 2002.
70. Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology. SSK Ulucanlar Teaching Hospital, 2001.
71. Sensation of dazzle. Its clinical importance. TOS Summer Symposioum. Marmaris, 2001.
72. Supranuclear eye movement disorders. TOS XXV. Spring Symposium. İstanbul, 2002.
73. Practical Pupillary Pharmacology.TOS XXXVI.National Ophthalmology Conference. Ankara, 5-9 October 2002.
74. Migraine in children. EVER Alicante, Spain, 2002.
75. Red eye for the GPs. VII. Practitioner Physicians Annual Conference. Göynük, Antalya, October 2002.
76. Ophthalmologic Examination in Pediatric Patients. TOS 2002-2003 Academic Year. Monthly CME meeting December, Ankara. 2002.
77. Painting and eye. Seder Art Teachers Society. Ankara, 2002.
78. Dyslexia. GATA, Ankara, 2003.
79. Neuro-ophthalmologic Visual Loss TOS. XXIV. Winter Symposium, Uludağ Bursa, 2003.
80. Residents' log-book, TOS. XXVI. Spring Symposium, İstanbul, 2003.
81. Migraine Art, 20. National Clinic Electrophysiology EEG-EMG Society Conference, Gaziantep, 2003.
82. Migraine in children. Special Conference for the honor of Akademik Zarife Aliyeva, Baku, Azerbaijan. 2003.
83. Functional neuro-ophthalmic problems. TOS. XVI. Summer Symposium, İzmir, June, 2003.
84. Pediatric migraine. TOS. XVI. Summer Symposium, İzmir, June 2003.
85. Attending scientific meetings, TOS. Education in ophthalmology Symposium, İzmir, June 2003.
86. Pseudotumor cerebri. Panel: Practical Approach to optic disc swelling, TOS. 37. National Ophthalmology Conference, İstanbul, 2003.
87. Health personnel and patient relationship. TOS. 37. National Ophthalmology Conference, İstanbul, 2003.
88. Clinical approach to optic nerve problems. Course. TOS. 37. National Ophthalmology Conference, İstanbul, 2003.
89. ICO Assessments Tests: A Tool to Evaluate Resident Education. Pan-Arab African Council of Ophthalmology – Tunisian Ophthalmology Society (PAACO- STO) Tunisia, May 22-25, 2003.
90. ICO Assessments Tests: A Tool to Evaluate Resident Education. SOE. Madrid, Spain 2003.
91. ICO Assessments Tests: A Tool to Evaluate Resident Education. APOS Bangkok, Thailand, 2003.
92. High-pass Resolution Perimetry in Ophthalmology.Early detection of glaucoma. Perimetry. International Symposium. Lublin, Poland, Sept, 2003.
93. Neuro-ophthalmology with paintings, Pediatric Neurology Department, HÜTF, Ankara, 2004.
94. Neuro-ophthalmology with paintings, TOS. Çukurova Branch, Adana, 2004.
95. Dyslexia, HUTF Neurology Department, Ankara, 2004.
96. Thyroid ophthalmopathy: Medical. 37th Panhellenic Ophthalmology Congress. Greece, 9-13 June 2004.
97. The aging eye. In: Panel Aging five senses. National Geriatric Conference, Antalya, 2004.
98. Ethic and Medico-legal problems in ophthalmology. TOS. XXVII. Spring Symposium, İstanbul, 2004.
99. Adie's pupil. Neuro-ophthalmology Panel. Asia Pacific Ophthalmology Academy Meeting, Kuala Lumpur, Malesia, 2005.
100. Optic Neuritis. Neuro-ophthalmology Course, TOS Ankara Branch, Annual Postgraduate Course. 2005.
101. Medicine in Paintings, Physical Therapy School, Hacettepe Univeristy, 2005.
102. Geriatrics in Paintings, Geriatry Society- Gaziantep Medical Chamber, 2005.
103. Ophthalmology in Tourism, Course for General Practitioners, Canakkale, 2005.
104. My Colleague from Syracuse: Lucia, Turkish Ophthalmology Society, National Conference, 2005. Special Conference.
105. Problem Solving, Course on Ophthalmologic Education, Turkish Ophthalmology Society, National Conference, 2005.
106. Pupil disorders, Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Lublin University, Poland, 2005.
107. IIH, Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Lublin University, Poland, 2005.
108. Migraine and related disorders, Neuro-ophthalmology Course, Lublin University, Poland, 2005.
109. Recognition of the problems and sloving them. EPB Course. Performance management Turkish Ophthalmological Society Meeting, 2005.09.17-21, Antalya, Turkey
110. Optic Neuritis. TOS-AS April Course, Neuro-ophthalmology, Ankara, April 2006
111. Geriatrics in paintings. Int. Geriatrics Conference, Istanbul, April, 2006.
112. Novel techniques in visual field analysis. EVER symposium. World Ophthalmology Conference, Sao Paolo, February, 2006.
113. Qualities of Excellent Teachers. Ophthalmology Residency Training Course: Refining Ohthalmology Resident Education. World Ophthalmology Conference, Sao Paolo, February, 2006.
114. Papilledema Urgent Diagnoses You Do Not Want to Miss American Academy of Ophthalmology, Neuro-ophthalmology Symposium: Urgent diganoses and therapy symposium. World Ophthalmology Conference, Sao Paolo, February, 2006.
115. Regulatory barriers and cultural peculiarities in Europe. Successfully conducted research in Europe. EVER symposium, ARVO, Ft Lauderdale, May 2006.
116. Difficult optic nerve problems. Master class. Almaty. Kazakhstan Minister of Health. August, 2006.
117. Culture in total quality control. In Total Quality Control in Education. Education Section Course. TOS National Conference, Antalya. 2006.
118. Interesting Cases: Interactive Case Discussion. TOS National Conference, Antalya. 2006.
119. Potpourri in Visual Field Defects: Visual Fields Course, EVER, Vilamours, Portugal, 2006.
120. Culture in scientific publications: How to get your work published?. Workshop, EVER, Vilamoura, Portugal, 2006.
121. Other useful indications of Botulinum toxin. Botulinum usage in ophthalmology. Symposium EVER, Vilamoura, Portugal, 2006.
122. Over view of slit lamp, How to use slit lamp course, TOS National meeting, Antalya, October, 2006.
123. Case presentations, Interactive Neuro-ophthalmology Panel, TOS National meeting, Antalya, October, 2006.
124. Turkish Ophthalmology Board experience. Turkish Orthopedic and Traumatology Board Education Symposium, Ankara, November, 2006.
125. Migraine: Helsinki University, Eye Department, March, 2007
126. Neuro-ophthalmology by paintings. Helsinki University, Eye Department, March, 2007
127. Paintings, Painters and other issues, Architects Society, October, 2007.
128. Medicine embedded in fine arts. International Muscle Disease Conference Istanbul 2007
129. Art and medicine. Ankara Dermatoloji Derneği 2006 Ankara
130. Seen and Seer. Cerrahpaşa Medical School Monthly Seminars. İstanbul, 2008
131. Geriatric Neuro-ophthalmology. Conference. TOS Summer Symposium. Cappadocia, 2008
132. Child Neurology in Paintings, European Child Neurology Conference Kusadasi, 2008
133. A systematic approach to the management of diplopia. Neuro-ophthalmology for general ophthalmologists(Workshop), WOC, HongKong, 2008
134. Observed Structured Clinical Exam/Standardized Patients. World Ophthalmic Education Colloquium (WOEC2008)
135. Edme Mariotte, EUPO Course, Geneva, 2008
136. Ethics in scientific publications. EVER, Slovenia, 2008
137. Neuro-Ophthalmology: Diagnostic pitfalls. TOS Winter Symposium, Bursa, 2009.
138. The Ageing Eye in Art: The Ageing Eye Conference, EuroVisionNet, Bonn, 2009
139. Early Visual Stimulus 3. National 'Cerebral Palsy' and Developmental Abnormalites Confrenece, November, İstanbul, 2009
140. Early Visual Stimulus. Hacettepe University Pediatric Neurology Departmant, Seminars, Ankara, 2009.
141. Work conditions of Turkish ophthalmologists abroad and Responsabilities in International Scientific Journals.TOS-EPB Panel. TOS National Conference, Antalya, 2010.
142. Scientific Presentations. TOS-EPB Conference. TOS National Conference, Antalya, 2010.
143. Visual Field Problems. Neuro-ophthalmic Case Reports. Difficult cases in Ophthalmology TOS XXXII. Winter Symposium, Eskişehir, 2011.
144. Teaching "Soft" Skills (professionalism, ethics, communications): (Kieran LePlastrier, MBBS, MPsych, Pinar Aydin, MD, Chair, ICO Ethics Committee) Refocusing Ophthalmic Education in the Asia Pacific: A Conference for Educators. Sydney, 2011.
145. Early diagnosis and treatment in children with low vision. 2. Pediatric Rehabilitation Symposiıum, Istanbul, 2011.
146. Ophthalmologic Evaulation and it's value in Spastic Palsy. III. Multidiciplinary Treatment of children with SP Course. Acıbadem Hospital, İstanbul, 2011.
147. Ophthalmic examination in chlidren with neurologic diseases. Pediatric Neurology Sub-speciality day, Gaziantep, 2011.
148. Acute Vision Loss in Children.Pediatric Neurology Sub-speciality day, Gaziantep, 2011.
149. Dilated Pupilla. Neuro-ophthalmic Problems. World Ophthalmology Conference Dhabi, 2012.
150. A Patient with Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy. 3rd World Congress Controversies in Ophthalmology, Istanbul, 2012.
151. Child with Glioma that progresses. What is your treatment? 3rd World Congress Controversies in Ophthalmology, Istanbul, 2012.
152. Ophthalmologic Evaulation and it's value in Spastic Palsy. IV. Multidiciplinary Treatment of children with SP Course. Acıbadem Hospital, İstanbul, 2011.
153. Ophthalmology in Arts, Kartal Eye and Ear Hospital, İstanbul, 2012.
154. Ethics. How to Publish Scientific Paper/ A Practical Hands-on Course, ARVO, Ft Lauderdale, 2012.
155. Early intervention for visual impairment, EACD, Istanbul, 2012.
156. Why and how to be a doctor, Turkish Ophthalmology Society National Conference, Antalya, 2012.
157. Neuro-ophthalmology in arts, Turkish Neruology National Conference, Antalya, 2012.
158. Cortical Visual Impairement, Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis, Hyderabad, India, 2013.
159. Ethics and Ocular Research Activity-What to care, AOI-ICO-APAO Session, APAO meeting, Hyderabad, India, 2013.
160. Medicine in Paintings, Selcuk University, Konya, 2013.
161. How to be successful in scientific article writing, Selcuk University, Konya, 2013.
162. Why medicine, What kind of medicine? Baskent University Ophthalmology Department, 2013.
163. Medicine in Art Baskent University Anestesiology Department, 2013.
164. How to write a scientific article? Course and Workshop. Anadolu Universitesi, Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu, Eskisehir, 2013.
165. Cortical Visual Impairement, International Teaching Consortium, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2013.
166. Approach to a patient with visual loss. 8. Cukurova Naeurology Days, Gaziantep, 2013.
167. Ethics in Scientific Publications, TDO, Antalya, 2013.
168. Why medicine, What kind of medicine? TOD Izmır, 2014.
169. How to write a scientific article? Course and Workshop. Beijing University, China, 2014.
170. Considerations in Teaching How to Communicate Bad News: Teaching Ethics, Professionalism and Communication Skills, WOC 2014, Tokyo
171. Ethics in Scientific Publication: ARVO Session: Workshop: How to Succeed in Scientific Article Publication-I, WOC 2014, Tokyo
172. Introduction, Coaching in Medical Practice and Academic Life, WOC 2014, Tokyo.
173. Why medicine, What kind of medicine? Acibadem Hospital, Ankara, 2014.
174. How to write a scientific article? Course and Workshop Gazıamtep, 2014.
175. Why medicine, What kind of medicine?, GATA Ophthalmology Dept, Ankara, 2014.
176. Ophthalmology Specialty, Cereer Days, Gazi University Medical School, Ankara, 2014.
177. How to write a scientific article? Course and Workshop, Baku, Azerbeijan, 2014.
178. A pratical apporach to optic nerve diseases. Chinese Ophthalmology Conference, Xi-An, 2014.
179. Music And Neurology, Baskent Unıversity,Eye Departement, 2014
180. How to write a scientific article? Course and Workshop, Tokat, 2015.
181. Music And Neurology, Ankara Unıversity, Music Conservatory, 2015.
182. How to plan career. Career days, Medical Students Organization, Ankara, 2015.
183. Teaching Ethics and other Non Clinical Competencies, Summit on Ophthalmology Residency Training in Italy and Europe, SOI. Milano, 2015.
184. Practical Integration of Ethics, Ideas in Global Education - A Joint Symposium of the APAO-SOE- ICO, SOE Vienna, 2015.
185. Blind chaacters in Opera. AOI, Ghent, 2015
186. Visual Impairement in Opera. EVER, Nice, 2015.
187. Art and Ophthalmology, BSOS, Chisinau, Moldovia, 2015
188. Neuro-ophthalmological Examination, 3rd Pediatric Rehabilitation Congress, Ankara, 2015.
189. What is ethics and how can we teach it, Ethics in Ophthalmic Practice and Research. WOC2016 Guadalajara, Mexico, 2016.
190. Ethcs in scientific publications. How to get published. WOC2016 Guadalajara, Mexico, 2016.
191. How to write a good scientific article, Vilnius, 2016
192. Ophthalmology and Opera, Vilnius, 2016
193. Everything that you need to know on Optic Neuritis, Vilnius, 2016.
194. How to write a good scientific article, Ankara Unıversity Department of Ophthalmology, 2016.
195. International Societies Approach to Education. 9. Education Summit, TOD EPB, Ankara, 2016.
196. Brain and arts, Hacettepe University, Eye Dept, 2016.
197. Ophthalmology specialization. 3. Career days, Medical Students Organization, Istanbul, 2016.
198. Neuro-ophthalmology in Arts from Past to Present, Cukurova Neurology Days, Gaziantep, 2016
199. Moving Toward Representative Organizations in Ophthalmology, The Diversity Challenge: How to Transform Organizations to Reflect Your Community. ICO World Ophthalmology Roundtable on Leadership Development (WORLD), Chicago, 2016.
200. How to Transform Organizations to Reflect Your Community. Baskent Univesitesi Goz Blm,2016
201. Examintaion of Arts. Ataturk Hospital Eye Department, Ankara, 2017.
202. How to make the life more effectice, Ankara University Medical School, Pharmacology Department, 2017.
203. Eye problems in children with SP for families, Turkiye Spastik Cocuklar Vakfi, Metin Sabanci Schools, Istanbul, 2017.How to manage eye problems in children with SP, Turkiye Spastik Cocuklar Vakfi, Metin Sabanci Schools, Istanbul, 2017
204. Ophthalmology specialization. 3. Career days, Medical Students Organization, Ankara, 2017.
205. Ophthalmology in Arts, Irish College of Ophthalmology, Dublin, 2017.
206. Examination of Arts I. Baskent University, Anesthesiology Department, 2017.
207. Examination of Arts II. Baskent University, Anesthesiology Department, 2017.
208. Conference for Ophthalmic Educators: Improving Teaching Effectiveness: How to Organize a Successful Clinical Exam (Drs. Golnik and Aydin), ICO-AAO Meeting, New Orleans, 2017.
209. Kariyer Planlama: Tip Ogrencileri Kariyer Gunleri, Ankara, 2017.Sanat Eserinin Muayenesi I, Baskent Universtesi, Anesteziyoloji ABD, 2017.
210. Examination of Arts Çağın Göz Hastanesi, 2017
211. Spastik Palsili cocuklarin goz sorunlarina yaklaşım, Spastik Palsi Kongresi, 2018
212. Ageing eye, Geriatri Derneği, 2018
213. Deep insight, Gaziantep Tabip Odası, 2018
214. Neuro-ophthalmology, Kocaeli Tıp Öğrencileri Birliği, 2018
215. Neuro-ophthalmology, Numune Hastanesi, 2018
216. Importance of scientific publication, Baskent Eye Department, 2018
217. Neuro-ophthalmology and art, Vilnius, 2018.
218. Cortical visual impairment, Vilnius, 2018.
219. Ageing Eye. Spring Symposium, Istanbul, 2018
220. How to organize a sucessful clinical exam. WOC2018, Haziran, Barcelona, 2018.
1. TÜBİTAK destekli 111K549 numaralı ve "Gazi İşlevsel Görme Değerlendirme Aracı İle Az Gören Öğrencilerin Görme Becerilerinin Değerlendirilmesi", 2016.
Adres: Tunalı Hilmi Caddesi, Buğday Sokak Kozlar Çarşısı, Kat:1 No:6/23 Kavaklıdere 06700 - Ankara
Telefon: 312-466 15 11 Faks:312-4661512 E-posta: email@example.com